WE SET THE STANDARDS OTHERS TRY LIVE UP TO
At Fowler Care Center we recognize that our dedicated team is the key to “helping you return home”.
We offer 24-hour skilled nursing care, including short and long-term rehabilitation. Comfortable rooms help with the healing process.
We know you’ve been through a lot. Our unit will offer a warm, pleasant atmosphere to help speed your recovery.
Our comfortable rooms, lively dining, and common areas bring a little bit of home to your stay. The units include televisions and telephones. Beauty and barber services are available on-site. Our team is focused on your recovery.
Long-term care is available for those patients who need extended stays.
Fowler Care Center Post Acute Services Include:
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Post-cerebrovascular accident (Stroke)
- Respiratory/Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Amputation care
- Hip/Knee fractures and replacements
- General debility/Weakness
- long term rehabilitation
- Patient Navigator
- Secure facility
Fowler Care Center Rehab Team
- By emphasizing on rehabilitation, our therapy team designs individualized treatment programs to assist patients in returning to their normal and viable lifestyle. These programs address the patient’s mobility, performance of activities of daily living, communication skills and swallowing function.
- Family involvement is welcomed. Rehabilitation is hard work and family encouragement is beneficial to recovery
Fowler Care Center Skilled Nursing & Complex Medical Care
- Our professional team includes Registered Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants provide care 24 hours per day, 7 days per week , 365 days per year
- Registered Nurses and License Vocational Nurses
- Infusion (IV) therapy including antibiotics
- Pain management
- Wound care
- Uncontrolled/Complicated Diabetes
- Post surgical complications
- Wandering/Dementia Care
- Secure facility